Sunday, January 21, 2007

Winter Trip to Starved Rock

Took a trip to Starved Rock Park about 1 and half hours away. So what happen here is the Indians had a fort on the rock. Then they kena got war lor. Then they retreat to the top of the rock to defend themselves. But then, the enemy surround them and basically they cannot get supplies to eat or anything. So slowly all of them die. I think they dig up about a hundred bodies. Ok, not say the bad part, the park itself is quite good lah. Got canyons and got bluffs. I never bluff you. They is got many bluffs. Is not bluffing. Then the waterfalls in the winter they turn into ice. But then ah, you know lor, this winter is very the gu-niang one, so not cold enough. The waterfall still falling water. Not complain lah. Is still quite chioh looking. Then got nice pub there to get a beer after a long hike. I recommend you to go lah. Oh by the way, entrance is free. Check out my movie and my latest photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment