Friday, May 04, 2007

Parko Cho-O

No, this isn't a tribal dance. No, this isn't us burning the house. It is us saying goodbye to a dear friend. Parting is never easy. Which is why we do it with some partying. Parko Cho-O was held at Hessel Park, 6pm. BBQ, good food, good company. At first, the weather forecast threatened to thunderstorm, but, I quote someone, "60% chance for thunderstorm means, 40% chance". It all turned out well. People gathering wood, people burning marshmellows. Everyone just being plain crazy. We wish you all safe journey, and a better road ahead.

Check out the awesome pyro fest [movie].

No comments:

Post a Comment